- Beautiful black case with gold Princess Jasmine inspired decal.
- Large mirror for easy application and travel.
- Includes 9 lip shades, 2 blushes, 2 bronzers, as well as 1 lip brush and blush brush for application.
- Limited Edition, popular Disney Princess Jasmine Collection
This fabulous makeup set by e.l.f. includes all your essentials to bring you a whole new world. Perfect for olive tone skin. Hard to find this striking combination of color. Buy now, one left. Once it is sold, the magic is gone forever.
List Price: $ 8.95
Price: $ 8.95
More Disney Disney Products
- CONVENIENT STICK – Beeswax added to our Pit Paste allows us to offer Primal Pit Paste Sticks!
- ALL NATURAL – made from organic and natural ingredients with NO aluminum, NO parabens, NO toxic chemicals & NO GMOs
- WORKS ALL DAY – Baking soda neutralizes the bacteria that causes odor, organic arrowroot powder helps you feel dry
- HANDCRAFTED, Made in the USA, 2 ounces per stick
- NATURALLY scented, a fresh, soft bouquet of springtime, with top notes of sweet jasmine and gardenia
Primal Pit Paste Stick dries up your sweat and neutralizes your body odor — so you can always pass a hug test. Finally, you’ve found an all natural deodorant that actually works! What’s In It? – Baking soda neutralizes the bacteria that causes odor. Organic arrowroot powder helps you to feel dry while allowing you to still sweat and release toxins. These powders are mixed with anti-microbial organic coconut oil and organic shea butter to soothe your skin. Your Pit Paste Stick uses beeswax to o
List Price: $ 12.95
Price: $ 12.85
More Kids Fragrance Products
The Fragrance of Jasmine Tea
Tea can be infused with many fragrances. Chrysanthemum, Gardenia, Osmanthus, Rose, Magnolia are just some of the few floral scents. By far, Jasmine is the most popular fragrance of them all. It is also my favorite tea. Jasmine teas are produced in Hunan, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Guangdong, Guangxi, and Zhejiang Provinces. The best Jasmine tea comes from Fujian Province in China. Due to the favorable weather conditions, Fujian Province is perfect for tea farming. This region is also known to produce excellent Oolong tea.
The process of making Jasmine tea takes two steps. The first step involves picking young tea leaves in the spring. The young leaves will be use to create a base tea. It is stored it in a cool place until the Jasmine flowers blossom in the summer. The skillful workers keep the tea leaf open and ready for the scent of the flowers. Jasmine flowers are plucked during summer months. To be precise, they are plucked between July and September, from noon to 4p.m. by experienced workers. They look for 1/2 inch blossoms that just turn from ivory to a white color. For the next 4 hours after plucking, the Jasmine flowers are kept at a warm temperature with the base tea. This encourages the flowers to open and the scent to infuse with the tea. To create a strong scent, some tea receives multiple infusion of the flower scent. When infusion is completed, the flowers can be discarded.
Adding Jasmine tea to food gives it the extra luxurious aroma. Try this delicious Jasmine syrup with fruit salad. Brew 2 teaspoons of Jasmine tea leaves in 1/3 cup of hot water. Melt 2 tablespoons of honey and the add zest and juice of 1 lime. Marinate fruits for just one hour before serving.
Another way to use Jasmine tea is when cooking rice. Just replace 2 to 3 cups of the water you use to cook the rice with tea. This gives the rice the extra nutrients of the antioxidants as well as the aroma of the Jasmine flowers.
Jasmine Ring tea is now available from our eshop page of http://www.MorningGloryTeahouse.com
This hand crafted quality tea comes from Fujian Province.
Article is written by Victoria Chow, owner of Morning Glory Tea. Visit our website today for premium tea products. http://www.MorningGloryTeahouse.com
- All our deodorants are naturally detoxing and firm like a lotion bar. You only need a slight application for desired results. Depending upon the level of toxicity that has been built up over the years, it may take a few days or a few weeks to get your optimum results.
- DON’T GIVE UP on it, it will work, this is NOT a chemical store bought deodorant; this one is good for you! If you think you
- The average person who uses conventional products can potentially apply up to 265 DIFFERENT CHEMICALS from just 2 different beauty products. The 1st one is deodorant and the 2nd one is perfume/cologne. Conventional deodorant contains a minimum of 15 different chemicals, and perfume has up to a whopping 250 different chemicals.
- Now combine that with; 15 chemicals from Shampoo, 26 from eye shadow, 33 from lipstick, 31 from nail polish, 11 from hairspray, 16 from blush, 24 from foundation and 32 from body lotion and when you add them all up you get 453 different chemicals that you just applied to your skin.
- Be sure to check out Organic Fields of Heather’s Skin care line.
Enjoy applying this deliciously sweet organic underarm detoxing deodorant to your beautiful skin. Our deodorants are gentle, mild and not over-powering. As with all products that are organic, a little bit goes a long way! You only need a swipe or two for all day protection against odor. If you are new to detoxing deodorants, it may take a few days to a few weeks before your underarms will be detoxed. You may even smell different, which means it is working so continue to use it. If you find you’r
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 3.24