Cosmetics and Fragrance Tips
Makeup and fragrances are an important part of a woman’s everyday wardrobe. She has to look great every time she goes out of the house and mingle with other people or go to work. Here are a few tips on how to use makeup and fragrances properly:
1. Keep them fresh. Makeup also has expiration dates. They might not be printed on the package where the items are contained but time will come that the cosmetics will not look good and feel comfortable when wearing. It is best to change them every six months.
2. Wear the right choice. Many people usually commit mistakes by not matching the makeup with their skin tones. This doesn’t only apply to concealers and foundations but also on lipsticks and eye shadows. Making the wrong selection of makeup tones can enhance flaws and blemishes on the face.
3. Apply them correctly. Makeup should be chosen depending on a person’s age, work and on the occasion attended to. Teenagers must have a different set of cosmetics for daily use from those who are attending a special event.
1. Select the right scent. People usually associate certain smells with their personal experiences. This can also affect their preferences in choosing the right perfume. For instance, one who loves going to the beach will prefer to have scents associated with water.
2. Consider body chemistry. How one smells naturally should consider choosing the proper scent to go with it. The human body produces sweat and oils which mix with the perfume applied on skin. This means that a certain perfume can work perfectly well with another person as compared to other people.
3. Proper perfume application. There are different ways of applying a perfume: on the inner wrists, at the base of the throat, behind the jaw line, and the upper chest. Perfume shouldn’t be applied on clothes since it can cause discoloration of the fabric. In addition, applying it to the hair can cause hair damage due to the alcohol contained into it.
4. Storage. Fragrances can last for several years if they are stored in the right manner. They should be stored in an area away from heat and sunlight. Since they are alcohol-based, they should also be kept away from fire. For concentrated perfumes, they can be diluted with pure vegetable oil as its unscented base. The mixture must be stored in a clean bottle.
More Kids Fragrance Articles